Saturday, July 9, 2011

WHAT A MESS!

I have been blogged down in my studio with this MESS. I thought I would do a little clean-up after the 4Th of July and it turned into a complete reorganization. What was I thinking? I don't think my brain was firing at all. So now I'm into it and there is no backing out. The only thing I have completely finished are the windows. I'm in the middle of shredding old papers that are no longer needed and will free up some space. There is alot of stuff that is going to the Castaways. That wasn't a hard decision to make since I didn't even know what some of the junk was, at all. I haven't cleaned like this in the studio, EVER! I've been there for about seven years so I think it is time. I've been at this slave-o-rama detail for about three days and it sure looks like it will be three more. Ugh! My thoughts to you dear blogettes is to really ponder the cleaning thing before attempting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment