Thursday, August 11, 2011

HERE IT IS BLOGETTES

This is where I keep my artwork, Port Aransas. Bam Bam Ar wares in Port Aransas has been selling my artwork since this past February. Flora and her husband John Scott own the shop and it is so cute. John Scott is in charge of the bicycles and Flora has the creative side. That's where I fit in although if wouldn't mind riding one of those bicycles with the giant tires. They truly are the nicest couple and have a lovely baby. Flora has been selling my art like you wouldn't believe and it makes my heart sing. If you ever get the chance you should stop by the shop, they have a lot of creative things. I have been going over alot lately with any excuse I can come up with just so I can go to Port Aransas. You get on the ferry and leave all your troubles behind. I have found a wonderful restaurant so I'm good to go for the rest of the summer. I am soooooo HAPPY. Go to PORT ARANSAS and get happy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment