Monday, July 4, 2011

FOURTH OF JULY WEEK-END 2011

This is it, 4Th of July, in small-town Texas. A view of downtown, sign of gallery where I showed(Estelle Stair Gallery), my joyful orange wall, and the newest (Over the Moon Happy). It was hotter than hot but we saw a lot of nice people that came to town for Independence Day. This is the biggest holiday in our town and it can get really crazy(I think it's the HEAT)! People dress in wack-a-doodle outfits and they are great. We have the Art Festival, a Parade downtown, a Night Boat Parade, and wonderful fireworks over the water. My A/C went out in the middle of the hoop-la and I did wring my hands and panic a little. I finished at the Gallery yesterday and today my A/C is fixed, I am cool, in bed with ice cream, and loving it. My wild standard poodle is driving me crazy with his restlessness and I have told him to buck-up tomorrow will be better for him. Happy 4Th of July Blogettes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment