Monday, June 13, 2011

My Dear Blogettes,
Well, I have been sick, Sally has been sick and is still sick. I clorox the doorknob every time she comes through the house. So now we get to Monday and I decided to wash all my outside windows. I've never in my life washed outside windows, but was determined. I did make a deal with myself that I would only do one side a day. As I begin on the backside I realized the walls were dirty and so I ended up washing the whole backside of the house. But I only did the windows on that side. Hence the picture. This is the view from my bedroom and I think it is looking pretty shiny. Yeah me! Now, I am suppose to be painting wonderful things for FOURTH OF JULY but, but, but, I have no excuses except for the dirty windows. I do have a thought or two in my head and a little bit down on paper SO it's a start. See you in the funny papers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment