Friday, May 20, 2011

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE CORNER


Dear Blogettes,
It has only taken me one hour this time to bring to you these two pictures. It was another miracle! My only doubt is the size. Just get out your magnifier and hold close. Sorry, I'll get the hang of this soon, I know I will. So, to my story for the day. The bottom photo is the entrance to my studio(THE MILLY). The whole floor is painted with these wonderful roses, and no I didn't do it. My whole house was being renovated at the time and I was having heart palpitations (literally). I had seen another artist studio that had her name on the door and my thought, "how clever is that". The top picture is my new creation in progress. What a mess you say, looks like it. No excuses, IT is! But hold on to your margarita, when I finish with this painting I WILL clean the boards. I have to keep everything out that I use so I won't forget what all goes into the BIG PICTURE. I hope you liked this little peek into my corner.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment