Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SNEEK PEEK

I have been gone for a couple of days. I don't mean out of town but out of my mind. It seems when I get a lot on my plate I can't focus and therefore; no thoughts for the blog. I think I am back, although many things still flying around in my head and my life. So, back to business. Here is my new endeavor, THE SWEET BY AND BY. This came about because of my mother. She played the piano in church as a girl and had a hymnal from church that I inherited when she died. I have always loved the old songs and find myself humming them during the day. This one is always stuck in my mind and since I live near the water, HERE IT IS! I think it is one of my favorites, of course I say that about each and every one, and it will be turned into note cards in the very near future. SO stay tuned. Got to go there is whirling starting in my head, the day awaits.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment