Monday, May 16, 2011

CREATIVITY

Creativity comes in all forms. I have finally been able to get back to the paints, but before that happened it started with KETCHUP of all things. I saw Giada, the beautiful Italian cook from food network, on the Today Show make ketchup with her little girl. She said she makes her own because there are things in the good ole bottled kind that aren't too good. So to me this was a challenge and some creativity. It takes a little simmering and BOOM, there it is, all done. You can go to the Food Network to get the recipe. I always create a new recipe as it is written and work from there. The one thing I would change is the amount of sugar and salt. A little less sugar and a little more salt. Yes, I would do it again and No I haven't figured out the cost ratio to bottled. The good thing about this whole ketchup scenario is, I AM PAINTING AGAIN!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment