Monday, April 4, 2011

Saved, Saved at Last

I have taken care of business. The password dilemma is finally over, thanks to one of my daughters. I have started writing down all passwords. How intelligent is that? I even added a new picture to my face book and am now trying to add photos to the blog. A little victory. On to the business news. I am waiting for envelopes for the new thank-you notes and then they are good to go. I am having some trouble with printing and two notes cards will have to be reprinted. It seems the more I do (many time the wrong do) the more I learn from my mistakes. I think I have heard that phrase before. I have been working on the yard and am getting close to hiring a somebody to mow and weed eat. That is really big for me. I have so much on my plate and can't seem to get to everything. I never thought I would give up the Big Mow, but never say never. I think I have heard that phrase before. Must get busy, Good-bye Blogettes. Milly

No comments:

Post a Comment