Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Hurrah!

Happy Easter to one and all. He has risen and finally I have too! It was a wild and wooly Easter and I believe I can finally be called Church Lady. I was at the church so much I began to look around to see if there was a place I could rent. After Sunday services we let it rip. We had family, friends, beautiful children, food, drink, confetti eggs, drink, sugar, drink, and lots of laughing and fun. After it was all said and done I shook the confetti out of my panties, went to bed and did not get up for 24 hours. Christmas has nothing on Easter. It is one of my favorite times of the year. All that laughter and children shining in the great outdoors. What a Day! If I can ever figure out how to put pictures on this blog thing I will. We had the best looking children in the whole world in my back-yard. So, Happy Easter to all and remember it is celebrated for 50 days, keep it in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment