Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today is the first day of my life as a blogger that maybe knows how to put pictures on the blogasphere.
It has taken my daughter awhile to get it going and me being dumb Dora and pushing a few buttons to get this one picture of my darling nieces and grandson to this point. Yeah! Hurrah! Your Go Girl! I can hardly wait to take a picture of my Poopy Dog. Don't hold your breath that this will be posted anytime soon. I have to be able to take the picture and then get it from the camera to the computer. Keep your fingers crossed.
I am finishing a painting this week to eventually become a wonderful thank you note. It needs some glitter and jewels and then it's good to go.
I am planning a trip for the day after Thanksgiving and can hardly wait. I will take pictures so that when I report back to all I will have props; therefore, you won't have to visualize in your head. I hope you have a grand day. Milly
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment